Do you need a Website or a new Web Design?
If you have a business -doesn’t matter what kind is it-, you need a website. That’s it. There are so many excuses people make not to have a digital presence, soon they are looking forward to their bankruptcy. We are living in the world of the internet now, and it is only going to be bigger. So, I believe you don’t want to be the one that misses the train. Whether you are B2B or B2C, you always need to have a digital platform to reach your customers, suppliers, investors, collaborators, etc. You can grow your customer base so much with just a website and a couple of social media accounts! Increasing your revenue, as well as reducing marketing costs. In most cases, a WordPress site will be sufficient for you, and that’s where I come in!
Included by default to all my websites :
- Full Website Creation & Customization accordingly your requests
- Contact forms, e-mail subscriptions, quotation forms
- Ways to reach you to direct your customer. For example Phone numbers, Google maps, e-mails
- Social Meda icons to make people follow you
- Desktop/Tablet/Mobile Responsiveness
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (To rank in Google search results)
- Security and fast site load
- Photo Gallery of your product/service / business
- Basic plugins and configurations
Optional (may cost extra):
- Higher Search Engine Optimization (In-site and out of the website, to rank much better in Google search results)
- Social Media Page creations and first posts
- Extra/custom plugins and configurations
- E-Commerce configurations
Why should you work with me?
I value your time and your business. Helping you grow just makes me happy in the end. I believe customers bring customers, so leaving you happy at the end would grow my business too. So it is a win-win situation.
I have been making websites since 2010. Started out with basic HTML and CSS, static websites and grew bigger and better every single day. In 2013 I started making websites using WordPress and I loved it. Since then I use WordPress to do most of my work. So, I can say I am an expert on this topic with a decade of Web Development as well as 7 years of WordPress Design only.
Some of the WordPress Designs I made
Hotels in Turkey
Both of them have working room reservation systems with Offline, Paypal, and Stripe payment options integrated. As well as information about the neighborhood and the hotel.
Italian B2C E-Commerce Site for Custom Boxes and Cardboards
Instapack.me (In Italian)
I also helped them improve their company website on fixing some problems as well as Search Engine Optimization
Botta Packaging (In Italian, English, French, and German)
Another Hotel, a more basic site
Travel Agency Sites
Blue Cruises (In Turkish)